The Ellisfield Conservation Area encompasses:
From The Thatched Cottage (The Green) down to Pullens Cottage (Green Lane).
The whole of Church Lane and some area either side (including a little way down Furzen Lane).
The west side of College Lane, from Drumbeg down to Guillemot Cottage
Bell Lane, including all houses from Kit Lane Cottage onwards.
The latest Conservation Area Appraisal was adopted for the purposes of “supplementary planning guidance” by Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council in July 2003. Click here to download a PDF of the full colour Appraisal Document and click here to download a PDF of the accompanying map.
Within the conservation area, there are eight Listed Buildings. These are:
- The Thatched Cottage, The Green
- Brocas, The Green
- Hill Farm Cottage, Green Lane
- Pullens Cottage, Green Lane
- St Martin’s Church, Church Lane
- The Old Manor (and outbuildings), Church Lane
- Widmoor Farm, College Lane
- Merritt’s Farm, Bell Lane